Tuesday, March 1, 2011

www.stachemagazineonline.com

I die of happiness!!! My online store got featured in the Feb 2011 Stache Magazine issue which was released 2 days ago. Haha, i'm delerious now.

Click on the center of the image (above) to view the online magazine in full. Below are some screen shots of parts of my Pirouette product feature.

Check out {THE RUNAWAYS} + an article about Pirouette! Its on pages 56-69 (Oh yes I counted).

Some of the stuff on the models are still prototypes and aren't even going to be on the site until April 2011. Yep, Stache Mag just gave you guys a sneak peek.

Me wearing PIROUETTE + more of my clothes.

Best. March 1. EVER. Thank you Stache Mag!

And now its time for a shameless plug! >>>




The magazine is such a fun read and this is truly not from a biased opinion! Hehe. + They use issuu. I've been wanting to learn how to use that since... FOREVER @_@.

2 comments:

  1. congraulations on being featured! and i tehe i think alot of lolitas go to gyaru becuase it more wearble, I still love lolita, but sometimes i would like to look like a sexy godness lol :p

    i have along way before i will be a gd gyaru :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks + Lol, being a good gyaru is super hard to maintain!

    ReplyDelete